Friday, January 25, 2008

Sending you Smiles

I'm back!!! Not that I was gone, but I'm back on doing what I love to do...making CARDS! With the holidays and family issues, here's my first card for 2008.

I saw this color combination on SCS (Splitcoaststampers), and just love it! It actually reminds me of Strawberry Shortcake minus the black (well, that's why I made the base of the card with a black card stock).

Main image is stamped using Rose Red and Olive Green and added a green rhinestone in the middle of the flower, which is my favorite detail on this card. The flower and the background is from Stampin' Up 2007 Holiday Mini Catalog True Friend and sentiment is from Verve Visual. That's it for now! Make sure to come back again for more card shares *wink*. Hope you have a great weekend!

Stamps: True Friend and sentiment from Verve Visual

Paper: Basic Black, Rose Red, Pretty in Pink, Green Galore, and Whisper White CS from Stampin' Up

Ink: Versa Mark, Rose Red, Olive Green from Stampin' Up

Accessories: Olive green grosgrain ribbon and green rhinestones

2 comments:

Au Lim said...

cool card Catherine! love the colors too...btw, thanks for dropping by :-D

Rose Ann said...

Welcome back, Catherine! Your card is so pretty, and I love the colors!!