Thursday, January 31, 2008

Sorry!

Yesterdays challenge at SplitCoastStampers (SCS) is a sketch challenge. This is the card I created. The image on this card is from Whipper Snapper, Sorry Donkey, he's cut out and raised with stampin' dimensional. He’s colored with Going Gray classic ink and his nose is covered with crystal effects for some shine. The card base is going gray card stock and the patterned paper is from Wild Asparagus by My Mind's Eye, matted with basic black card stock. I finished the card with faux stitches on the whisper white card stock.


I did not particularly make this card to give to someone but it’s ready for anybody who will piss me off in the future. So, if you don't want me to hand you this card you‘d better be nice!Teethy

Stamp: Sorry Donkey and sentiment from Whipper Snapper

Paper: Going Gray, Basic Black, Whisper White card stock from Stampin' Up and Patterned Paper from Wild Asparagus by My Mind's Eye

Ink: Staz-on Jet Black Ink, Going Gray, Basic Black, Real Red and Cream Caramel classic ink pad from Stampin 'Up.

Accessories: Crystal Effects, Paper Piecing Tool

6 comments:

Unknown said...

well what a sucky card!
(do you need my snail mail to get it to me...can't wait to see it in person!! Its GREAT!!)
hugs,
Holly

Ami said...

Hhhahahhahaha I love this card, pls feel free to send to me. Hahhaha. This is too cute :)

Mwah.

Ami

Joani McDonald said...

This is hilarious! Way too cute! Thanks so much for sharing with us!
Hugs,
joani

Bridget said...

This card made my day lol

Rose Ann said...

Cute as can be...and great coloring!!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome!!