Monday, September 17, 2007

Thinking of Kitte

Here's a quick and simple card that I made for my sister-in-law in the Philippines. Literally, it took me about 3 minutes. Don't you just love making something that takes a few minutes...I sure do! Especially, with all the swaps that I signed up for, birthday cards, Halloween cards and projects, phew!!!

I saw this similar card, a couple of months ago in a magazine using a Tag Curler from Making Memories and always wanted to try it. So, over Labor Day weekend with my 50% off coupon from Michael's, I knew what to get from there Sales Rack

Stamps: Sentiments by Kolette Hall from Michael's $ bin

Paper: Whisper White CS from Stampin' Up

Ink: Chocolate Chip from Stampin' Up

Accessories:
Tag Curler from Making Memories, Ribbon from American Crafts, Sticky Tape and Curling Tags from Making Memories

1 comment:

Lauren (mytime) said...

You know its funny I LOVE simple quick cards-the cleaner the better! Love it!