Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Fun Tagging Game...

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car) - Clyde Wrangler (Clyde, was actually my brothers pet and I really like my Rock Star name)

2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fav ice cream flavor, favorite cookie) - Jamoca Chocolate Chip (No one will take me serious with this name...LOL!)

3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name) - CNEZ

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal) - Black Dog

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)- Z Manila (that's pretty funny)

6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first) - NezCa (Can't see an Ewok saying that name)

7. SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink put “The”) - The Pink Diet Coke (with my pink cape...hmmpp!)

8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers)- Paquito Eustasio

9. STRIPPER NAME : (the name of your favorite perfume/cologne, favorite candy) - CK Snickers (I don't think I'll be making any money with this one)

10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names ) Zaballero Sarmenta

Saw this tag game at Laurie's Blog and just wanted to try it. This was so much fun! Don't really have 5 blogger friends (YET!). But, consider yourself TAGGED!

No comments: