Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Sketch Challenge

This is the Sketch Challenge that Lauren Meader from My Time... posted over the weekend.


(If you haven't seen her blog, you have to go over there and check it out. And, while you're there make sure to read her sweet daughter Alexa's Story).



I've been wanting to try it out and even drew sketches of what stamps should I use for this sketch challenge. I have at least 4 but decided on this one instead. (Whatdyathink?) I'll make the rest this week and share them.

Stamps: Dress by Sarah Beise from Michael's $ bin and Sentiment from Papertrey Ink (Butterfly Kisses)

Paper: Whisper White and Lavander Lace CS from Stampin' Up

Ink: StāzOn Jet Black and Lavander Lace from Stampin' Up

Accessories: Ribbon from American Crafts, Pearls, Stampin' Dimensionals, Slit Punch and 1 1/4 Square Punch from Stampin' Up

3 comments:

Lauren (mytime) said...

OMG! I do totally LOVE it! Those dresses are perfect! Love the colors too! OMG! I just so love it. Did I say that already?
And thanks for your sweet thoughts! It means so much.

Card Creativity said...

I love your cards. I have added you to my google reader!
Julie

Anonymous said...

No way!! Michaels didn't have those cute dresses here. I luvv these little dresses. Cute card!!