Saturday, September 22, 2007

Picnic?!?

Okay... maybe not with this kind of weather (it's raining here in California). But, rain or shine you want to be with that someone special... don't you?

Here's another card that I created using Sketch Challenge 142 from Splitcoaststampers. Can you tell I like this sketch? (this is my 3rd card using this sketch and I can see myself using this sketch again and again).

Both stamp image (Ants in Picnic Basket) and sentiment (Everyday is Picnic) is from Whipper Snapper Design. Both are stamped in Stãz-On Jet Black Ink and colored with Prima Watercolor Pencils. I covered the ants with Crystal Effects for some shine and the hearts are covered with Red Stickles.

Stamps:
Ants in Picnic Basket and Everyday is Picnic from Whipper Snapper Design

Paper: Whisper White, Rose Red, Certain Celery CS from Stampin' Up, and Patterned Paper is from My Mind’s Eye Magnolia Collection

Ink: StāzOn Jet Black

Accessories:
Rose Red and Certain Celery Ribbon, Slit Punch, Stampin’ Dimentionals, Crystal Effects and Red Stickles

2 comments:

Bee's Zen Garden said...

I really like your little ants'picnic.
It's really cute and the paper you picked that looks like a summer tablecloth is just perfect!
I really love the colors and layout. :-)

Anonymous said...

So adorable! Bee said it all :)