Thursday, September 6, 2007

Quiz Time!

I know we're not in school anymore, but isn't it fun taking a quiz that you'll not be graded? Anyway, I took this quick quiz as to what type of personality I have. Don't you want to know also? I answered all the questions and here's my reading:

You Have A Type A- Personality

You are one of the most balanced people around. Motivated and focused, you are good at getting what you want. You rule at success, but success doesn't rule you.

When it's playtime, you really know how to kick back whether it's hanging out with friends or doing something you love! You live life to the fullest - incorporating the best of both worlds.

Take a quick quiz and let me know what you got.

Don't forget to come back soon, I got some cards for y'all!
And, make sure to scroll down and sign my guest book.

No comments: