Sunday, October 7, 2007

Quick and Easy

This card is for Limited Supplies Challenge. Make a Quick and Easy card using a Designer Paper on any cardstock. After making this card and having some scraps left, I wanted to do another card and this is what I came out with. No stamps involve at all, the background and the sentiment came from Nichole Heady Digital Card Making Kit . The background and sentiment is printed on Very Vanilla cardstock and both matted with Chocolate Chip cardstock and finished it with a stitched satin brown ribbon.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another gorgeous card with this beautiful paper!

Anonymous said...

Nice card!
You do realize that "inksomia" is spelled incorrectly, right? It should be "inksomnia"...but hey, none of us is perfect!

My Paper World said...

Absolutely stunning! love the colours. This is a very classy looking card,I love it!

Christine said...

Hi, Catherine! Love your work! You did a great job with Nichole Heady's digital kit!

PS. Thanks for visiting my blog :) I'll be ordering from you one of these days... next month, maybe? :)

Rose Ann said...

This is gorgeous! Never knew downloaded stuff could look so good. Wow! I love your layout and that yummy ribbon.

Alhambra Club said...

Beautiful, so elegant.