Monday, October 22, 2007

Happy Howloween!

8 more days until Howloween. Here's another Halloween card that I made using my new stamps Ollie Scarecrows and Howloween from Stampendous. Both images are stamped in Staz-On Jet Black ink and colored with Prismacolor Colored Pencils. Ollie's wings are covered with with Caramel Latte Fun Flock (this is so cool, they feel all fuzzy!)

Ollie's hat, the pumpkins mouth and eyes are covered with Crystal Stickles. And the O's on the Happy Howloween are colored with orange Primascolor Colored Pencils and covered with Crystal Effects (it looks way better in person).

The card stock for both cards are Basic Black and Pumpkin Pie from Stampin' Up. The patterned paper is from last years Designer Series Paper. The bats background from both cards is from Fright Night by MFT (My Favorite Things).

Stamps: Ollie Scarecrows and Howloween from Stampendous, Bats from Fright Night by MFT.

Paper:
Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Whisper White, Halloween Designer Paper


Ink:
StāzOn Jet Black


Accessories: 1/16" circle punch, basic black ribbon, Caramel Latter Fun Flock, Crystal Stickles, Black Eyelets and Hemp Twine

Few more Halloween cards and I'm done =). My daughter is invited to a Halloween party this Friday and need something really quick for her to take to the party... now what should I make for them?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

both cards are too cute!!

Liza said...

hi catherine. thanks for leaving a comment on my card. wow, i must say that you are THE cardmaker! i love your work. and i love those stamps that you have. lol! hope it's okay if i link-up your blog. thanks!

Courtney said...

Those stamps are so cute! I love the layout and colors....

Rose Ann said...

I love these little guys, and your cards are adorable!! I love all the Stickles/Flock and special details!! Awesome!

Monica Hunter said...

So cute -- I love Stampendous stamps, and you've done a great job with them.

I have to say I keep coming to your blog so I can listen to your music! Such a great lineup! LOL