Friday, October 12, 2007

The Dirty Thirty

The Dirty Thirty
30 Unknown Facts / Secrets About Yourself:


1. When was the last time you shaved your legs? 2 days ago

2. What were you doing this morning at 1am? Sleeping

3. What were you doing 15 minutes ago? talking to a client

4. How many people have you slept with? my mom reads my blog...LOL!

5. Are you mad at anyone right now? not right now, but ask me in 10 minutes

6. Have you ever smelled moth balls? Yes, when I was back home (Philippines)

7. Last time you made-out? ummm, hello, I'm 35, well, in 2 days

8. Do you know the words to the song on your myspace profile? don't have 1

9. Last thing received in the mail? Michael's ad, with a 40% coupon...woo hoo!
(you know where I'm going after work)

10. Do you have any famous relatives? I wish

11. Have you ever stole something? yes, change from David
(that's not consider stealing, right?)

12. Have you ever been searched by the cops? I'm a good girl...so that's a NO

13. How is your hair? Too long and debating of cutting it really short

14. How many different drinks have you had today? Just 1 (Coffee)

15. What have you eaten today? nothing yet...I'm starvin' marvin

16. Are you any good at math? I think so!

17. Do you have plans on Saturday night? Yes, hope it won't rain.
(not for my birthday weekend)

18. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach? Not all the time but I do

19. Most painful dental procedure? Tooth pulled and Braces
(nothing major)

20. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight? oh no! i don't think i can handle that

21. Do you like the ocean? Yes!

22. Do you stay friends with your ex's? I do!

23. Something you are excited about?
Let's see... Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas and oh my birthday in 2 days!

24. What did you do today? Just work and this

25. Are any of your great-grandparents still alive? NO

26. Where do you keep your change? My daughters piggy bank

27. Do you remember the most naughty night of your life? Geez, never had one...LOL!

28. Would you rather sleep alone or with someone else? Sometimes...
Toni you need to sleep in your own bed =)


29. What was the weather like on your Birthday? I think it's going to rain

30. What are you gonna do now? Post this

3 comments:

Christine said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Please do tell me you're splurging on stamps to celebrate your birthday! =)

Rose Ann said...

Happy birthday!!! Interesting tidbits. ;) Enjoy your special day!

Rose Ann said...

I commenting again, because I just noticed my name on your blog list was wrong. Reynolds is my last name.

Thanks for linking me. Do you mind if I link you as well? Thanks!