Thursday, October 11, 2007

Halloween countdown....

I went to Lowe's (hardware store) this weekend and I can't believe that they started selling Christmas stuff already. My daughter thinks it was the funniest thing to sell Christmas stuff when it's not even Halloween yet.

Anyway, as promised, here's a Halloween card for yah :)

This card was actually made and was sent out a month ago for one of the swap that I signed up for. I made a couple of Halloween cards last night but cannot get good lighting and did not like any of the pictures I took. Hopefully, I'll remember to take a picture of my cards as soon as I get home from work today.

This stamp set is from Stampin' Up called Haunting Halloween. The sentiment on the front says "Witching you..." and inside says "... a haunting Halloween." The patterned paper is from last years Designer Series Paper. This cute cat witch hat and cape is dazzled with lime stickles.

Stamps: Image and Sentiment is from Haunting Halloween by Stampin' Up

Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black and, Only Orange CS and last years Halloween Designer Series Paper from
Stampin' Up.

Ink: StāzOn Timber Brown

Accessories: Ribbons from Making Memories, Distressing Tool, Round Tab Punch


There will be more Halloween cards to come, so make sure to come back soon.
Bye for now and hope you have a great day!

5 comments:

Eulanda said...

Very cool! Love the rounded edge - nice and different and gets away from the boxy look.

Alhambra Club said...

This is such a great card,love your blog.

Anonymous said...

Super cute card! I really love last years Halloween paper.

Maria said...

Awsome card! I love the layout and the colors are fabulous. Great job on coloring the kitty!

Maria

Rose Ann said...

Cute Halloween card! I love that cute cat, and the rounded edge!