Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Chocolate Chips....anyone?

This week's try a new technique at Splitcoast Stampers is to make a treat box using acetate. You can see the instruction for this cute boxes by clicking here.



And I have the perfect stamp for what I just wanted to put on this cute box...Chocolate Chips Cookies...YUM! Just wished I have a heart shaped cookie to match Tilda's newly baked cookies. And, if I don't wait until the last minute, these boxes would be perfect for Halloween treats for my daughter's class... Will see and knowing me, I'll wait until the last minute and decide I'll just do it next year...LOL!

Stamps: Baking Tilda from Magnolia and from So Many Sayings by Stampin' Up

Paper: Whisper White and Chocolate Chip, Rose Red card stock and DSP from Stampin' Up

Ink: StāzOn Jet Black and Prisma water colors

Accessories: Chocolate Chip satin ribbon, Crystal Stickles, Scallop Punch, Acetate


18 comments:

Wendy said...

That treat box is so cute! What a great idea!

dpkennedy said...

Aw, what a great card and treat box! They are so sweet! Great job!

Dani said...

Oh my! This is adorable, fantastic job!

Rose Ann said...

What a fantastic set, Catherine!! Your Tilda is just darling too!! Love this!!

Diane said...

How sweet!!! Super cute set!!!

Angie Tieman said...

Yours turned out precious! Love it with the matching card!

Anthonette said...

Very nice project, Catherine! I've never used acetate for a project like that.

Lee said...

Oh my gosh how precious and how perfect for a treat box!!!! I so have to try making one of these!!!!

Laurel said...

OMG, how perfect is that?! Fabulous job and I just love that stamp!

Janine said...

Such a cute card and cookie box..
Great gift!!!

Donna Baker said...

this is sweet - love it!

Alex said...

Oooooh, how yummy Catherine, I just lvoe this!! What a great gift idea! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Jamie Martin said...

The card and box are both super cute! Great job on the challenge.

MEL said...

Adorable. love the DSP you combined with this!

Holly Young said...

oh such a sweet image, and a perfect gift presentation!

Swaantje said...

*wow*

This is lovely! Love the images and colours.

What a cute gift!

Have a nice time.
Hugs
Swaani

Annie said...

ooo love those cookies and Tilda is perfect! annie x

Sandra Smart said...

that is the perfect stamp, and they look yummy!