Thursday, August 30, 2007

Hey, Cupcake!

So here's the first card that I'll be sharing with you. This cupcake card was made for Maegan's 1st Birthday. (She is the daughter of a good friend of mine, Mark and Charisma).

Not a lot of stamping here, except for the background (Background Basics) and birthday sentiment (Hugs & Kisses) from Stampin' Up! I used cupcake liner and added dimension so the cupcake is popped-up, added crystal effects for the topping, and glitter hearts for some sprinkle. Finally, a birthday candle for Maegan turning 1! It seems like it was missing something so I added the cupcake liner as a background also.


Doesn't it look YUMMY?!?

Here's a picture of me and my family with another good friend May (she's carrying the birthday girl). Hope you have a beautiful day and grab a cupcake if you have the chance :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have nice creations.... cute baby too, she must have a cute dad ;)