Sunday, October 7, 2007

October Bella Babe Contest

So, what is Bella Babe Contest? It's a challenge for all Bellaholicsanonymous. This is a challenge that happens every first Friday of the month. The winner will be Bella Babe for the month! The rest will send their Bella Babe goodies (if they wish too) and/or RAK. Is that cool or what? The challenge for this month is to follow this sketch...





After winning last VSBD (Virtual Stamping Bella Daze).. here's my winning entry. And after getting this from Ms. Bella herself (thanks again, Em). Blow Kiss I just have to play.

By the way, I hope I found my MO JO!

This is Walkabella, I had her on black dress with blue flowers, matching the base of the card stock and the flower brads on all four corners and of course her dogs ribbon. The flowers on her dress, the dogs ribbon and her dogie bag is covered with crystal stickles. I found the dog bone template on the net. And look at her dogie bag, fill with treats.
Stamps: Walkabella from Stamping Bella

Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White and Blue Bayou from
Stampin' Up and Designer Paper/Paw-sitive Thinking by Kristin Cook

Ink: StāzOn Jet Black

Accessories: Dog Bone Template, Corner punch, dog bone punch, flower brads and crystal stickles

No comments: